It is an undisputable fact that the number of players that take to online slots is 90% of total gamblers in the world. The remaining 10% decides to remain with the brick and mortar games. Amidst all these players, only 33% are professionals. Others are people that choose to use the games as a pastime; hence enjoying them at the comfort of their homes will always be the best thing for them.
Now, one of the most popular online titles that players can enjoy is the Thunderstruck II. This comes with 5 reels and 3 rows. Like some others from the Microgaming software developers, this game also has 243 winning ways. It was in January 2010, at the ICE Show in London, that Microgaming gave the information that they will have a follow up for the popular free and real money ‘Thunderstruck’ title. The Thunderstruck II online pokies came with some enhancements to the original version, and players could win bigger prizes of up to 2.4 million coins from the deposit version.
Our reviews of this top notch title reveal that it is very safe and it has a live version. Above all, the Thunderstruck II online slots are themed after the Norse mythology. This explains its sounds and graphics with an amazing gameplay to balance it out. Thunderstruck II online comes with the Paytable Achievements feature and other amazing features. Here, the theme comes with more details and graphics. Loki, Odin, Valkyrie, Thor’s Hammer and others are represented in Thunderstruck II. It was developed by Microgaming and could be enjoyed across all platforms and devices.
When you play Thunderstruck II, you will have the privilege of enjoying amazing bonus offers. The game is safe and legal in many countries. The fact that it is popular makes it one of the most played, though it is not a new title. At the Thunderstruck II game, you will enjoy these bonuses.
- The Great Hall of Spin will unlock the free spin features for you. This is triggered by 3 Thor’s hammer icons on the reels.
- The Thunderstruck II New Zealand also has the Valkyrie bonus which gives 10 free spins.
- There is the Loki bonus which gives 15 free spins when triggered.
- The Odin bonus gives 20 free spins.
- The Thor’s bonus gives 25 free spins.
There is no specific mobile bonus here. But all the mentioned could be enjoyed both on the desktop and mobile. The Thunderstruck II online pokies come with memories. So, you can always start from where you stopped on the real money version unlike in baccarat games.
Play Thunderstruck II for Fun and Real Money
In the Thunderstruck II online slots, you have the chance to play for free or with real money. You can enjoy a lot of payment methods in the real money version. They include the credit and debit cards, the prepaid cards, and the e-wallets. other payment methods at the Thunderstruck II slot includes the bank wire transfer, bank wire, bank draft, physical deposits at betting shops, online vouchers and prepaid cards.
The only new thing in this legitimate casino slot is that most of the winnings paid out here are based on the displayed symbols when the reels stops spinning. Thunderstruck II game’s pays are predetermined, so you can’t alter them when you play Thunderstruck II. At the end of every game in the countries with license to enjoy Thunderstruck II game online and offline, the Thunderstruck II New Zealand bets are multiplied by 30. The winnings could be cashed out through the given payment methods, once the wager requirement has been met.